Taiwan’s High Tech Computer has shown three new smartphones in recent days all of which are equipped with dual SIM Android operating system: it is actually three variants of the same product, which is slightly different name depending on the telephone that will sell. We are talking about the HTC VC T328D, VT T328T and V T328W, devices apparently intended only for the Chinese market.
Let’s see in detail the technical characteristics of these new smartphones:
- Support for 3G networks and Wi-Fi;
- capacitive touch screen LCD Super by 4 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 5 megapixel camera complete with autofocus, digital zoom, LED flash and features for the sound recording (it is unclear whether even in HD)
- Technology Beats Audio;
- 4GB internal memory;
- Processor single core, 1.4 GHz,
- GPU Adreno 200;
- RAM 512 MB
- operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich;
- Sense 4.0 user interface.
The design, as you can see on this side, not much different from other touchscreen devices the Asian group: rounded, sleek and minimal and three pulsed soft touch for the management of ICS. The sale price would be around 2000 Yuan, just over 243 euros.