HTC announces new dual SIM smartphone running Android ICS
Taiwan’s High Tech Computer has shown three new smartphones in recent days all of which are equipped with dual SIM Android operating system: it is actually three variants of the same product, which is slightly different name depending on the telephone that will sell. We are talking about the HTC VC T328D, VT T328T and V T328W, devices apparently intended only for the Chinese market.
Let’s see in detail the technical characteristics of these new smartphones:
- Support for 3G networks and Wi-Fi;
- capacitive touch screen LCD Super by 4 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels
- 5 megapixel camera complete with autofocus, digital zoom, LED flash and features for the sound recording (it is unclear whether even in HD)
- Technology Beats Audio;
- 4GB internal memory;
- Processor single core, 1.4 GHz,
- GPU Adreno 200;
- RAM 512 MB
- operating system Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich;
- Sense 4.0 user interface.
The design, as you can see on this side, not much different from other touchscreen devices the Asian group: rounded, sleek and minimal and three pulsed soft touch for the management of ICS. The sale price would be around 2000 Yuan, just over 243 euros.