The arrival of Instagram for the Android platform is imminent. Just today, in fact, it is checked in the web page, the official pre-launch dedicated to the green robot. The site is just a mail box that, once registered, it will notify you when Instagram officially come in Google Play and may eventually be used by Google Android users.
Surely an important turning point for Instagram, one of the most popular app, and used by iPhone users and soon also in great demand on Android, the wait has finally come to an end. Although there are many alternatives for Android, the app will have something more official. The main features of this application are (information taken by Apple Star):
- Special filters and frames 100% free as XPro-II, Earlybird, Lomo-fi, Sutro, Toaster, Brannan, Inkwell, Walden, Hefe, Apollo, Poprocket, Nashville, Gotham, 1977 and others.
- Tilt-Shift Effect blur linear or radial to a greater depth of field.
- Instant sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Foursquare, and Posterous.
- Unlimited uploads.
- Interact with friends leaving and receiving comments and likes me.
- Compatible with first generation iPhone, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4.
- Full support for the main camera and front of the iPhone 4
Just look once the appearance of Instagram official page here.