This year, Samsung has not skimped in terms of its versions of the Galaxy range. Indeed, unlike HTC who wants to release the least possible, Smartphones, Samsung has relied on diversity to reach the maximum number of possible consumers. Therefore, if a flagship device from Samsung in the high end is announced, you can immediately expect that the South Korean firm to make several variations to everyone. That’s why the company announced its new Smartphone in the entry-level name Samsung Core, which has the following specifications:
- A WVGA LCD 4.3 inch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480
- A Dual-Core 1.2 GHz processor supported by 1GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal storage expandable via a Micro SD card
- A main 5 MP digital camera, VGA front and another
- Android 4.1.2 with TouchWiz overlay and features like Smart Stay, S Voice and Air Gesture
- A variation in dual-SIM will be available
Thus, the Samsung Galaxy Core dual-SIM will be available this May. Those who expect the single SIM version will have to wait until next July. So far, no mention of price was not announced.
It is true that having a choice is a good thing that Samsung wants to promote. For cons, I do not know about you, but personally, it seriously starts to lose, especially as the features are not so different. In any case, it is clear that Samsung has exploded selling smartphones this year, if you follow its policy.