Samsung Galaxy S4 update allow to move apps to memory card
Samsung recently has deployed the first update of the operating system of its flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4, highlighting several system enhancements and improved stability. The software had turned the first batch of Galaxy S4 processor confused all had been subject to numerous criticisms effect especially at his appetite for energy, but also on the storage space that holds the OS. We must not forget that only 9.25 GB are accessible to the user from the original 16 GB storage space offered by the smartphone. Storage space are more ridiculous for a Smartphone as current applications are becoming larger in size. These problems appear to have been fixed so now.
The improvements brought by this new version of Galaxy S4 Update include:
- New version of the camera software
- Correction violet spectrum when scrolling through menus
- Better management of the Smart Pause function
- Ability to move applications in Micro SD card
- Ability to record video in HDR
- New icons in the settings
- Most Viewed especially in the scriptures.
For now, this galaxy s4 update is deployed by Samsung for the version of Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) with Snapdragon processor only, but for the Exynos version of Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) will also get updates very soon.
As of this moment, Samsung has only rolled out the new software update in Germany, we hope other countries will follow soon.
- Model: GT-I9505
- Country: Germany
- Version: Android 4.2.2
- Changelist: 768421
- Build date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:05:23 +0000
- Product Code: DBT
- PDA: I9505XXUBMEA
- CSC: I9505OXABMEA
- MODEM: I9505XXUBMEA