Ultimate Pedometer records your time, place, distance, elevation, speed, pace and heart rate. View your results on maps, graphs, and calendar. Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, total. Take notes for each run-time, trace, feeling, text notes. Last Pedometer turns your iPhone or iPod Touch into a powerful bicycle computer with exceptional iOS.
Here are the characteristics of the application:
- Advanced map markers for distance, speed, pace, elevation and heart rate.
- The path of a default location can be shown with your path to show your progress and for basic navigation.
- Auto rotate: The device will turn the map, as opposed to the default view is often upside down.
- Create new paths directly on the map and then uses them as defaults for racing.
- Track your progress with up to 18 configurable ads including distance, time, speed, elevation and more.
- The ads will start automatically at intervals of time or measured values.
- Voices of high quality included free with the application.
- Set your goals and overtake! You can set your goals for recurring distance, calories and uptime.
- Instantly Share your achievements with your friends using Twitter, Facebook, Dailymile, email or SMS.
The TRACK ELEVATION
- Extended track elevation: elevation of the current can be shown on the map markers on the track.
- You can set the default base elevation or location-specific and draw the elevation actually earned, not altitude.
- Each Running has earned his elevation, loss of elevation and angle meter – great for racing in the hills.
- Create default paths and assigns them to new routes.
- When a route is assigned you can check your progress on a map where the route will be displayed along with your track. In addition, the route allows you to use parameters such as ‘distance remaining’ and ‘remaining time’.
- Loading of automatic or manual data Dailymile, RunKeeper, and TrainingPeaks. Export route as an image, or GPS, or load KML with instant delivery by e-mail. Includes earnings announcements of 18 parameters. It is compatible with any iPod touch and iPhone.